- SW: 284.6
- Pre-op diet weight: 267.4 (surgery day weight)
- CW: 195.0
- Loss of: 89.6 lbs
Body Measurements – (starting measurements)
- Neck: 13.5″ (16″)
- Bust: 41.5″ (51″)
- Biceps: R-14″ , L-14″ (R-18″, L-17.5″)
- Waist: 39.5″ (50″)
- Hips: 45.5″ (55.5″)
- Thighs: R- 25″, L-25″ (R-31″, L-30″)
- Calves: R- 15.5″, L-15.5″ (R-18.5, L-18.5″)
- Ankles: R-10″ , L-10″ (R-11″, L-11″)
It’s been a while since I added measurements so I checked them and really didn’t change much at all. Lost a lot of bust! Not enough off the hips, lol.
Very glad to see I’m back down the 2 lbs I gained last week when I started exercising and doing the Plank and Squat challenge. I am definitely stronger and I see where the muscles are making an impact. My core, in particular, sees some improvement in muscle structure under the thinner layer of fat. Excited to see more and more bone and muscle definition. All in all I love the changes the rigorous exercise program is making.
Love and God’s blessings,